Plasgom offers two types of products.
Plasgom has three production lines specially dedicated to plasticized compounds for the following applications:
Cables: automotive, energy, communications, complying with the relevant standards and legislation such as:
- Low halogen emission (<14%)
- Fire retardant (LOI >32%)
- Resistance at low temperatures TM6
- Resistance at high temperatures (105ºC)
- Resistance to mineral oils and hydrocarbons TM5
- Wire coating and textile cords
- Nontoxic hoses, profiles, gaskets and pipes
- Footwear: low abrasion
Plasgom provides a variety of compounds specifically formulated for injection. With a wide range of hardnesses.
Cable: Cable over injection
Electrical: Watertight enclosures
Automotive: Seals, plugs, insulation
Coatings: Floor coating
Other markets: Cosmetics, toys, sport, furniture, decoration
Plasgom has one production line dedicated to compounds for the following applications:
- Pipe (corrugated) and high Vicat value profiles (resistance to high temperature)
- Shutter slats
- Power gutters
Unplasticized vinyl compounds may be used for multiple applications. The injection moulding process permits complex shapes while exceptional mechanical properties. Main applications are:
Valves and fittings for fluid transport elements and other fittings parts that require good dimensional stability.
Halogen free thermoplastic compounds (HFFR).
PLASGOM has a high performance extrusion line that can help our customers to differentiate themselves from their competitors. This line can produce exclusive blends that current technology available on the market is unable to provide.
This high performance line produces products for many applications such as:
- Coatings, insulation and cable filler, cable trays
- Fibre optic tube
- Extrusion sheet
- Metal pipe coating
With outstanding properties such as:
- Flame Retardant (FR)
- Environmentally friendly (no lead content, halogens, sulphur and antimony)
- Low Smoke
- Low corrosion
- Low toxicity
- Excellent resistance to external agents (tear, impact, abrasion).