WIRE & CABLE
Plasgom produces both PVC and halogen free compounds for the cable industry: Insulation and jacketing:
- Plasticized cable compounds for very low temperatures (-50ºC)
- High temperature resistant cable compounds
- Hydrocarbon and solvent resistant cable compounds
- Flame retardant cable compounds
- Low acid emission cable compounds
- Halogen free (HFFR), low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cable compounds
- Plasticized flat cable compounds
- Telecom and low shrinkage FO cable compounds
- Antenna and signal cable compounds
- Alarm and security cable compounds
- High abrasion resistance cable compounds (mining, robotics,…)
- Automotive cable compounds
- Appliances cable compounds and connectors
Plasgom is permanently innovating to offer a wide range of compounds to produce geomembranes for building and agriculture which are exceptionally resistant to weathering. Due to the changes in environmental, food use, or medical legislation, we have launched onto the market new zero or low volatile compounds, which still maintain the same high level of weather resistance.
Energy efficiency is a key factor in housing and industrial buildings design. Efficient building insulation leads to lower energy losses and helps to reduce carbon footprint.
High filled polymeric compounds are very efficient insulators and are replacing commonly found conventional materials. These materials sandwiched between aluminum plates, offer better insulation than cement or concrete blocks with a lower cost and easier installation.
PIPES AND FITTINGS
Plasgom has been supplying the pipe industry from its very beginnings.
- Pressure tubes
- Evacuation piping
- Plasticized hoses
- Cable ducts
The industry of transportation (trains, buses, airplanes), is an important market for PVC and polyolefins. Plasgom develops tailor-made compounds depending on the final application.
Plasgom has specific materials for automotive applications. Most of these compounds are based on PVC formulations, and offer a unique combination of flexibility, durability and resistance to weather and chemicals.
- Side fenders
- Windshield wipers
- Door and window seals
Thermoplastic materials are ideal for consumer products because long series can be produced at competitive prices while maintaining a high quality consistency:
- Displays and exhibitors
The use of thermoplastic compounds in appliances offers major benefits:
- Easy transformation with no shape limits
- Fast transformation
- Cost savings
- Excellent technical characteristics
- High resistance to deformation and warpage
- High resistance to high and low temperatures
- Flame retardant / antistatic / UV Resistant
- Resistance to chemicals – stress cracking